Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Cheer?

Well call me MAD, I went to the mall today!!
I finished my coffee just waiting, and finally a parking spot!!I felt as if the heavens had opened up!
Inside, CHAOS.
Although holiday music could be heard in the background, people were so focused on their task at hand that they looked like walking zombies.  Absence in there eyes, no smiles just stress. I was kinda freaked out, walked in to H&M bought a shirt and some socks and just left for home.
Why does that happen? Why do people forget the meaning? Why do people forget to be human?
Yeah not doing that ever again.
On a better note, I am getting the hang of this so called blogging,I will be adding some jewelry photos etc.
in the next few days. I am very excited, cause that means I get to actually sit and create!

No comments:

Post a Comment